1.What is Remy hair?
Remy hair is a superior human hair grade that is collected from a hair donor. The cuticle layer of the hair remains in
tack, therefore the hair is silky soft with a subtle wave pattern. The
hair is then hand-tied to a wig in the same direction as it is on a
human head. The look of the wig is very natural, easy to manage and does
2. What's Virgin Hair?
The hair is cut directly from one donor, and it has never been chemically processed. It is in very top quality.
3. What's Baby Hair?
Baby hair is a few shorter strands of hair added around the edges of the wig to
help the hairline appear more natural.
4. Should I select Virgin Hair for my lace wigs?
If you want color the hair yourself, the Virgin Hair is the best choice for
5. Which is better, Swiss lace wigs or French lace wigs?
It really is a matter of preference. Yes. we recommend the Swiss lace for you. Swiss lace is very fine and delicate and undetectable while the French lace is also fine but detectable. This Swiss lace gives the wigs and hairline more natural looks and makes the hairline nearly invisible. The individual pieces of purest human Hair are then hand-tied into the invisible lace. Then each hair is double knotted and bleached (optional) to give a more natural appearance at the root of the hair. This also creates a flawless, invisible and undetectable hair-line.
6. Which kind of knot is best for my wigs?
We recommend double knots. This way it is more durable. We also make single knot in the front part, for this way, it looks more invisible and the hair line more natural.
7. What's the difference between Indian Remy and Malaysian Remy?
Remy hair is the most versatile hair. It can easily be curled, waved or
styled and is less course than Malaysian Remy hair. Most of our
customers prefer Indian Remy Hair. You should only choose Malaysian Remy
hair if you want a VERY straight wig, that is naturally
shiny. Malaysian Remy hair is thick and stronger. Also if you want to dye
the color yourself you may order Malaysian virgin hair.
8. Do you have the baby hair around the perimeter?
Yes, our wigs have natural and soft baby hair around the perimeter.
9. Can the wigs hair be parted anywhere?
Only full lace wigs are Freestyle and can be parted anywhere. That means that you can part it anywhere you want.
10. What are Reverse Triple Knots (Hidden Knots)?
It means the knots are hidden under the inside mesh (It has two pieces of mesh),
and completely invisible, giving the impression the hair is growing out of the
scalp. It is the best method to hide the knots. But the procedure
of processing is very complete, regularly needs 40 - 45 days to
11. What are Bleached Knots?
Bleaching the knots is just meant to make the knots less detectable. They appear to be clear or totally invisible. The bleached hair will help to hide the
knots in about 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch fronts. It is a method of making the hair
appears as if it is growing from the scalp. It gives a realistic view effect. If
the original hair color is Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown or Brown, then knots
that hold the hair onto the base will be slightly lighter and will be much less
visible. Bleached knots are usually only done at the lace front and it helps create
the illusion that your hair is growing out of your head.
12. What kind of glue or tape should I choose ?
If you want a 1-6 week hold ,you will want to purchase the Ultra
Hold glue or the Safe Grip Wig Glue. For a 1-10 day hold the Minty Titer is best
. Some prefer the ease of rolling on tape adhesive. Or use glue in front hair
line and tape in the back.
13. Will the glues and tapes break my skin out?
Just like any other new products that you may use, we do
recommend that you do a skin test of you are prone to irritation or have
sensitive skin. 98% of customer have no problem with the glue or tape . If you have
sensitive skin, you may want to start out with the Spirit Gum or Hollister's
14. I have sensitive skin, which glue should I use?
If you have sensitive skin, you should start out with the
Spirit Gum. You can also try the Hollister Medical Adhesive. Also just like any
other new product that you may use, we do recommend that you do a skin test of
you are prone to irritation or have sensitive skin.
15. Can I wear the hair in high ponytails and up hair styles?
Only the full lace wigs allow you to wear ponytails and up hair styles. Lace Front wigs can be worn in a ponytail, but at the base of the wigs.
16. Can I straighten and curl my lace wigs hair?
Yes. Remy hair can be styled just like your hair. You can perm it, set it, blow dry it, hot curl it, etc. Yes, it is purest Indian Remy Hair and will style like your own natural hair. Note: that when you perm or curl it please go to a professional salon.
17. When can my order be shipped?
Generally the wig will reach you in about 2-3 business days if it's in stock.
For common custom orders, shipping can take 25 - 28 days.
For rush orders, shipping can take 14 - 15 days.
18. Whats the difference between lace front wigs and full lace wigs?
A lace front wigs does not have lace around the back, and therefore can't be worn in a high ponytail with the back showing. While the full lace wig is lace all around, and can be worn up in a high ponytail. Both wigs can be parted anywhere and both offer a natural look!
19. I am African American and need hair that is more realistic looking and natural. Can I purchase Beauty By Meka wigs?
Yes, the natural look for African American hair is called Yaki hair which resembles hair that has been premed.
20. How long can I expect the wig to last?
Generally, the wigs can stand well for 1-2 years. And It can last longer if your take good care of it.
21. How should I store my wig when I am not wearing it?
The best way to store wigs is to place the wig on a Styrofoam head with a hair net over it so that the style of the wig can be preserved. Wigs can also be kept in a hair net and in a plastic bag (which usually comes with the wig) when it isnt being worn.
How to attach a lace wig
1. Prep your hair, by creating a flat surface for the wig to sit
on. You can braid your hair down, or apply a wig liner.
2. Fit the wig on your head, and evaluate how and where you would like the hairline, the goal is
to find where the hairline will look most natural.
3. Gradually start triming the excess lace. The goal here is to create your hairline. Only cut
small amounts off at a time.
4. After you have created your hairline,
Apply adhesive to the hairline, so it can stay on your head.
5. The finished hairline should look totally natural, as if the hair were actually
growing from your head
How to wash a wig
1. Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig
2. Add one tablespoon of wig shampoo to a sink filled
with cold water.
3. Immerse wig for one minute and agitate gently. Do
4. Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or
until thoroughly rinsed.
5. Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze.
6. Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig,
spraying 10-12 inches from the wig.
7. Allow the wig to air dry on a slender object like
a can of hairspray or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel. Styrofoam
heads may stretch the cap.
8. Do not use a hair dryer. Air dries only. You may
gently style the wig with your fingertips.
9. Brush wig only when completely dry. Do not allow
the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
How to remove the full lace wig
1. Pull all hair up into a ponytail, so you won't get adhesive
on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around
perimeter of hairline.
3. Gradually remove the lace. Be sure not to pull at the lace. Remove slowly. However it's always best to remove the system from
back to front. Doing this avoids stretching the front of the hair
4.Once you've removed the system gently peel the tape from the base. With the tape removed, use an alcohol-free citrus solvent to remove any
5. After you have removed the lace, there may be some residue from your skin.left on the unit, you should shampoo the unit, and with a
towel, delicately scrub the residue away.
6. You should let the unit dry naturally or you can style the unit, how you would normally style your natural
********** If you have any more questions feel free to give us a call**************